Ság hegy Térsége Turisztikai Egyesület | 9500 Celldömölk, Dr. Géfin tér 12. | Tel., fax: 06 95/777-054 | E-mail: info@vulkansag.hu Nyelv: Magyar English Deutsch
14 °C
KEZDŐLAP FÜRDŐ
KEMENES VULKÁNPARK TERMÉSZET
VALLÁSI TURIZMUS ÖRÖKSÉGÜNK
TELEPÜLÉS
RENDEZVÉNYEK
SZOLGÁLTATÁS
SZÁLLÁSHELY
Hírek / Aktuális információk
Fertőd-Keszthely kerékpáros túraútvonal

A Fertőd-Celldömölk-Hévíz-Keszthely túraútvonal alacsony forgalmú, burkolt utakon, néhol burkolatlan földutakon vezet 130 km hosszan, meseszép tájakon.
Hírek / Aktuális információk
Joó-tó nyitvatartása

A tó minden nap 08:00 órától 16:00 óráig tart nyitva.
Hírek / Aktuális információk
A Kemenes Vulkán Park nyitvatartása

A látogatóközpont nyitása 2024. március 15-én, 10:00-18:00 óráig újra várja az érdekődőket!
Gasztronómia
Borászat
Étterem, vendéglő
Zenés szórakozóhely
Cukrászda
Helyi termékek
Gasztronómai specialitások
Csomagajánlatok
Osztálykirándulóknak
Hosszú hétvége
Pálinkakóstoló
Hasznos információ
Interaktív térkép
Közlekedés
Buszbérlés, bérautó, autószerviz, taxi, autómentés
Gyógyszertár
Orvosi ügyelet
Ajándék
Piac
Miserend
TDM
Egyesület
Munkatársak
Kiadványaink
Tourinform iroda
KÉPESLAPKÜLDÉS
AlternaviGo
Ság hegy Térsége Turisztikai Egyesület
9500 Celldömölk, Dr. Géfin tér 12.

Tel. / Fax: 06 95/777-054
E-mail: info@vulkansag.hu

RELIGIOUS TOURISM

Celldömölk – The Hungarian Mariazell


Dömölk was a renowned place of pilgrimage as early as the 13th century. The miraculous statue of the Benedictine Abbey, however, had to be moved to the north to Dénesd, a place surrounded by moors, to save it from the Turks 

 
 
 
 

After the Ottoman occupation it was a monk, a certain Bonifac Lancsich who reorganised the community and it continued to flourish during the times of Abbot Odo Koptik. The abbot brought a copy of the statue from Mariazell, Austria and had a small chapel built for it, with a little dwelling place for himself right adjacent to it. Since he needed a well, he started digging. A large stone hit the person working in the pit on the head, and he suffered major injuries. The abbot appealed to the Virgin Mary for help and the worker survived. After a number of similarly miraculous incidents, Bishop of Győr, Ferenc Zichy officially pronounced the statue to have a miraculous power on 19 November 1745 in the presence of 50,000 people. 

From the donations and charity gifts they erected a new shrine for the statue in 1748 (an imitation of the basilica in Mariazell) referred to as the Virgin Mary Shrine. When leaving the hall next to the sacristy, there is a wooden staircase leading to the Treasury with a permanent exhibition open to visitors, which has several-century-old treasures, frescoes, murals, paintings, exquisite cabinets and other votive objects on display.
The treasury is open to visitors upon prior arrangement. Tel: +36 95 420 135
The Well of the Virgin Mary, standing on the square in front of the church has preserved the legend of the well-digger.

 
 
 
 

One of Hungary’s most spectacular churches is the Baroque edifice situated adjacent to the former Benedictine Abbey with the statue of Mary on its façade. In the vicinity, there is a Holy Trinity column, with St Stephen, St Paul the Hermit, St John of Nepomuk and St Florian standing on its pedestal. Not far is the Calvary church constructed in 1755 which completed the place of pilgrimage.
The major celebrations take place in Celldömölk on the Saturday and Sunday before 12 September, Mary’s nameday.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Walking on Mary’s Pilgrimage Route: 

We set out from the centre of Celldömölk, from Virgin Mary Shrine. At the end of Odó Koptik Street we arrive at the ruins of abbey set up by Abbot Koptik. We turn left onto Pórdömölk Street to follow the route, at the end of which we turn right into Kolozsvár Street. Leaving Celldömölk, with Mount Ság on our right, we can have a nice view of Sándor-háza, a hill with vines. The asphalt road will end here, and a dirt road will take us to Mesteri where a small but beautiful church, dating back to the age of the Árpáds, can be visited. 

 
 
 
 
Walking along the road we will see wheat-fields and vineyards, and walking past Belső (Inner ) Hill and Külső (Outer) Hill we will arrive in Sitke, famous for its palace and chapel. If you want to return on an alternative route, go in the direction of Gérce. Having passed Vásárosmiske, Kemeneskápolna and Izsákfa, we will come back to our departure point,Celldömölk. 

 


RENDEZVÉNYEK
TOTÁL PLÁN Független Filmesek Fesztiválja 2024
Március 2-3.

 
A celldömölki Kemenesaljai Művelődési Központ és Könyvtár pályázatot ír ki független filmesek számára az alábbi kategóriákban:
bővebben
Eszeveszett primadonnák
Március 9. (szombat) 19:00 óra

A Pesti Művész Színház előadása Eszeveszett primadonnák avagy nyakig a slamasztikában.
bővebben
Meg tudjuk magyarázni
március 20 (szerda) 19:00
bővebben
Kovács Kati nagykoncert a KMKK-ban
2024.április 11.-én (csütörtök)
bővebben
  FÜRDŐ

Gyógyhely - Vulkán Gyógy- és Élményfürdő
Mesteri Termálfürdő
Borgáta Termál fürdő
KEMENES VULKÁNPARK

TERMÉSZET

Ság hegy
Kis-Somlyó hegy
Horgásztavak
Kilátó
Túraútvonalak
Arborétum
Farkas-erdő
Izsákfai parkerdő
VALLÁSI TURIZMUS

ÖRÖKSÉGÜNK

Emlékhely
Templom
Kastély
Múzeum
TELEPÜLÉS

Celldömölk
Borgáta
Bögöte
Csönge
Egyházashetye
Jánosháza
Káld
Kemeneskápolna
Mersevát
Mesteri
Nemeskocs
Ostffyasszonyfa
Szeleste
RENDEZVÉNYEK

Színház
Mozi
Művelődési ház
Koncert, bál, fesztivál
Egyházi
Kiállítás
Gyerekeknek
Előadás
Gasztro
Sport, túrák, horgászat
Ünnepek, megemlékezések
KEHOP-1.2.1-18-2018-00093-„Te tegyél érte!”-klímatudatosságot erősítő lakossági szemléletformálás Celldömölkön programjai
Dumaszínház
SZOLGÁLTATÁS

Sportlétesítmények
Kerékpár
Nordic Walking bot kölcsönzés
Lovaglás
Vadászat
SZÁLLÁSHELY

Hotel
Panzió
Apartman
Magánszállás, falusi turizmus
Kemping
Ifjúsági szálló
TÁMOGATÓINK:
A Program a NYDOP-2.3.1/A-12/2012-0003 számú projekt
támogatásával valósult meg.

Hírlevél kérése feliratkozás / leiratkozás Hasznos linkek Médiaajánlat www.ysolutions.hu